Inspired by the gazillion spam posts I’ve gotten on my blog over the weekend, I’ve decided I’d better blog again. I know I said this the last time, but… Well, I’ve no excuse really.
Iceland is awesome, and I’ve warned to go pretty much since I first heard this. Despite the fact it’s now repeatedly butchered by the X Factor, it’s still a great song. All I know of Iceland comes from Sigur Rós videos. But not once did hopping in puddles or getting bloody noses come up so I was lucky they spoke English.
- Keeping my lunch down on landing, Iceland is seriously windy.
- Keflavik Airport has a problem with people camping and cooking in the airport, so much so that they’ve a sign expressly forbidding it.
- They’ve also a steel sculpture of what looks to be a sperm outside.
- I smoked a Cuban cigar, like a boss.
- But at the same time was drinking a can outside, like a hobo.
- Icelandic women have the most beautiful snatches I’ve ever seen. (This is funny because snatch can mean an Olympic lift or a vagina.)
What follows below is a nice photo blog.
One of the training halls in CFStodin, which is awesome.